Medications cannot be sent home with students at the end of the school year.
• Parents must pick up all medications on or before 12:08 on the last day of school (5/31/2018).
REMINDER: the last day of school is a half day.
• If medications need to be picked up before the last day of school, make arrangements with the school
nurse or health tech.
• Emergency or as-needed medications (Epi-pens, Tylenol, Inhalers, etc.) must also be picked up, please make a plan with your school health office.
• The school nurse will follow state health department procedures and dispose of all medications not picked up by parent/guardian by 12:08 on 5/31/18.
• If medications will be brought back to the school in the fall, you may obtain a medical authorization form from the health tech in your school, or on the PSD website.
If you have any questions please contact your school nurse or health tech.
This procedure is important to safeguard all students against improper or accidental ingestion of medication.