Base Camp Before/After School Program
Visitors are allowed during normal school hours and are required to sign-in at the front office upon arrival.
We are a family friendly community and recognize that dogs are a part of some of our families. Please be aware of the following if you choose to bring your dog to campus.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the building.
- Dogs are allowed on campus, however not allowed in the fenced area from 8:40am-3:45pm.
- Do not allow your dog to lick another child, unless you have the parent’s okay. We have children who are allergic to dog dander and saliva and it’s our duty to safeguard them.
- Clean up after your dog’s potty break.
Register online to receive a "Building Access Tag" by registering as a parent volunteer. Every Zach parent must register.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The PTO is an organization of parents and teachers who want to enhance every student's experience. We are excited to be a part of our children's education and helping the staff to achieve great things with our students. We invite you to attend monthly meetings and be an active part and voice in your child's education. Parental involvement is extremely important to the academic success of a child and we are very fortunate to have so many parents that are willing to volunteer within and outside the classroom.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) website link
School Accountability Committee (SAC)
The School Accountability Committee is comprised of Zach parents, classroom teachers, administration and community members. This committee works throughout the year to develop and monitor our unified improvement plan, to recommend expenditures of student-based budget funds and to make decisions for continued improvement of the instruction and operations of our school.
- Open to all; must apply and commit to not miss more than one meeting.
- When necessary, SAC members “vote” by consensus. Other parents are welcome to attend meetings by RSVP’ing at least 1 school day in advance. Non-members do not hold voting powers. Agendas and minutes will be posted online.